this is my blog

i started this blog april 04 2010 and i love bloging!!!!!!!!!!i hope you like what you see next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, September 20, 2010

it's a new day

Ok it's a new day i have already started my eggs and i have to do school (i'm home schooled) so last night i didn't get good sleep but once i'm up i'm up so one time i woke up at 2:30am and never went back to sleep also because i was too hot because there was a thunder storm and my sis (paris) was scared but so was i and i wasn't cranky that day...ok maby a little.so i have my eggs with cheese salt and pepper and there hot so i kinda burt my mouth.now that i talked about thunder storms there thunder here witch is really loud because it echos off the hills.well i have to start school so...bye



love p1

No comments:

Post a Comment