this is my blog

i started this blog april 04 2010 and i love bloging!!!!!!!!!!i hope you like what you see next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010


I love music!!!!I have to listen to miranda cosgreove's website and click on her audio player everyday,I'm hoping to be able to get some on my MP3 player...someday.Here is the website
and when you first get there in the top left cornor you will see Launch Audio Player.Listen to all of her songs i love dancin' crazy,BAM,disgusting,there will be tears,oh oh,daydream,brand new you,adored,beautyful mess and headphones on.Well i have to go...bye

love p1

Monday, December 27, 2010

My favorite TV show on history channel

My favorite show on the history channel is American Pickers,which is on Monday night at 8:00pm!!!
Here is there website .I recommend watching it Monday night on history at 8:00pm.

love p1

Sunday, December 26, 2010

My cuzin's here

So you remember yesterday i said my cousin is here?Well my little cuz.Seriously he is 48 pounds.He is weird and crazy.I think i said something about him a while back???I'm not sure.He is 8 1/2 years old he plays with my sister and me i see him almost every week and he spend the night a lot.Well he is sitting with me right now,So bye-bye.

love p1

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!Today is christmas!!!So what did santa get you?JK for those of you who belive in him.Well i'm sorry i don't have any more time because my cuzin is here.BYE

love p1

Sunday, December 12, 2010

top 20 thing NOT to have happen on christmas

OK i thought that i should make a post about top 20 things NOT to have happen on christmas.
20.forget your family is coming and be wraping there prestents
19.forget to make or pick up christmas cookies
18.have your oven brake down
17.have a blizzered when you need to get to the biggest work day of the year
16.have the power go out on christmas
15.get sick and have to lay in bed all day
14.get socks for christmas
13.the car brakes down in the middle of the road
12.get attacked by a wild animal
11.get lost and can't get home for christmas your friends new car into a ditch your car into a ditch
8.the christmas tree falls over
7.get beat up
6.get beat up by a girl
5.have to do school on christmas
4.have to work on christmas off the road and go to the hostiple
1.forget to buy presents

love p1
P.S.don't die and have a merry christmas

Sunday, December 5, 2010

i didn't go

I didn't go,but i did go to the library and read a book by Dr.seuss called "Your only old once" it was funny where you know your old and you have all these problems and the docters would inspect you and then inspect you over and over and over again.i like it.

Friday, December 3, 2010

it's snowing

OK i guess i'm not going tonight because the snow is covering the roads.There is a 60% chance were not going and 40% chance we are.I hope we can go.i'll tell you tomarrow if i went or not.

love p1 means sad! :(
and turn your head and the :( turns into a frowny face

i'm spending the night at my...

Tonight I'm spending the night at my grandpa and grandma's because my mom and dad are doing Christmas shopping.we are staying up 'till midnight because Twilight is coming out!!!I saw it in theaters but i loved it!!!Bad thing is i'm a little sick but i'll try to have fun anyway.Well i have to get ready to go soon sooooo...bye

love p1
P.S.PURPLE mean exited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!