this is my blog

i started this blog april 04 2010 and i love bloging!!!!!!!!!!i hope you like what you see next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's been a while

Well it has almost been a year since i have posted anything but a lot has happened since then so i will list them off 1 by 1.
1.I made best friends with a girl named Chloe who never answers my texts and her computer broke so she cant check her email so i only see her at church and never really talk with her and a girl a named Ally who is kinda mean so i guess she is sorta my fri-enemy
2.I went to china(with my parents) to adopt a little 5 year old boy named Josiah who is sitting on my lap now...now is throwing a fit cuz i told him not to touch my laptop
3.I have also been emailing my cuzin non stop
4.I have a cell phone
5.With my phone i have been texting a dif cuzin

And on the 17th i will be able to see the cuzin i have been emailing non stop for Christmas!!!Yay!I want to win the gift card for wheiring an ugly christmas shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment